Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In regards to Owxy's personal life!

2 posters

Go down

In regards to Owxy's personal life! Empty In regards to Owxy's personal life!

Post  Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Yo, the few people here.

So the java self-teaching sessions are going swimmingly. But as I said before it would be quite a while before I have anything even remotely interesting. Work is also getting busier for me. Derp, not only do I need to learn java but I need to learn several of my companies stuff and get certified... what a hassle, what I do for a job, eh?

Other news, I'm increasing my understand of the Korean language, and starting Japanese. Translating Jap books and obscure comics for my own amusement, y'know.

My college plans are taking a backseat for now, being comfortable in technical job with decent hours and wages straight out of highschool sort of spoiled me, but I am still researching the whole education idea. I would still like to get in sometime soon in the next couple years and hopefully go into the emerging field of artificial intelligence.

And finally more in the near future I am making connections with folks in Japan and hoping to travel there next year. Making arrangements and all that jazz.

So my year is full and packed. I apologize deeply that I won't be able to give you guys the content you deserve anytime soon.

I will continue to pay for the server and maintain it. If you wish to use it for your personal use you are more than welcome. I will add any plugins you guys are curious about and don't be shy about asking me to do stuff.

P.S. I've been reading in on Evil Minecraft. Seems like there are people out there with similar goals.

Admin
Admin

https://horizonchaser.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In regards to Owxy's personal life! Empty Re: In regards to Owxy's personal life!

Post  Nero Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:03 am

I'd like to start advertising the server.Get some more people on.

If you could make the start town a protected area that would be awesome.
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

In regards to Owxy's personal life! Empty Re: In regards to Owxy's personal life!

Post  Admin Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:02 am

Kay!
Also Nero would you like to help me make a new sewer system? And then on top of that make a town dug into the side of the moutain?

Also making secret passages and such.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Alright.

Edit*I have a base built in the wilderness.It's on top of an abandoned mine.Tomorrow I think I'll look for the strongholds.
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:34 pm

I went back to the starting town and was greeted by a ton of creepers and spiders.I decided to run back to my bunker in the woods as I'm still in survival mode.
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:23 am

Sorry, I'm going to go ahead and do spawn plugin today. I've just recently been involved in car accident so I got swamped.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:53 am

Added spawn. Also added epic zone if you wanted to mess around with zoning off areas. Mostly for name sake purposes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:54 pm

I'm afraid I won't be playing minecraft as much anymore.I'm trying to get back into hardcore mode on league of legends and that requires me to play at least 8hrs a day on that game.

I'll pop in when I can but don't expect to see me online a whole bunch.
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum